Puppetry in Schools and Universities
A World of Paper & Objects
Using the medium of puppetry, objects, movement and sound, we take story telling and improvisational performance to the most elaborate ends. Our communication and creativity workshops are catalysts for breaking boundaries and pushing personal and performance limits.
'We use puppetry to challenge inhibition, and establish a 'safe' environment for opening communication and unleashing untapped innovative potential.'
Our Workshop Benefits
- Encourages originality, imagination and resourcefulness
- Boosts confidence, motivation and self-esteem
- Stimulates improvisation skills, innovative thinking and spontaneous performance
- Facilitates non-judgmental listening skills
- Develops team-building and leadership skills
- Improves concentration and focus
- Awakens eyes, ears and brain for optimal creativity
- Teaches relaxation and de-stressing techniques
Download our Schools' Workshop Information flyer below.
For more information and bookings, please contact us here.